Is your view of Jesus complete?
- 6 For a child will be born for us, a son will be given to us, and the government will be on his shoulders. He will be named Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. 7 The dominion will be vast, and its prosperity will never end. He will reign on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish and sustain it with justice and righteousness from now on and forever. The zeal of the Lord of Armies will accomplish this. (Isaiah 9:6-7)
- 1After Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of King Herod, wise men from the east arrived in Jerusalem, 2 saying, “Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw his star at its rising and have come to worship him.” (Matthew 2:1-2)
- Who’s Your Jesus?
- The baby in the manger: “This will be the sign for you: You will find a baby wrapped tightly in cloth and lying in a manger.” — Luke 2:12
- The wise teacher: When he saw the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and after he sat down, his disciples came to him. 2 Then he began to teach them… — Matthew 5:1-2
- The miracle worker: Now Jesus began to go all over Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people. — Matthew 4:23
- The Savior on the cross: He himself is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours, but also for those of the whole world. — 1 John 2:2
- The King of Kings: For this reason God highly exalted him and gave him the name that is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow — in heaven and on earth and under the earth —11 and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord — Philippians 2:9-11
- And he has a name written on his robe and on his thigh: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. (Revelation 19:16)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download